Any idea that is held in the mind that is emphasised, that is either feared or revered, will begin at once to clothe itself in the most convenient and appropriate form avaiable.
Finally took the next step and gave the boy oral last night.
two big firsts (for me anyway)
1. yesterday we had sex for the first time without a condom. he said it was like a completely different experience and that he wouldn’t do it again because he’s paranoid about pregnancy. it felt great for me too. i’m paranoid but not that much because i’m on the pill and always take it on time.
Over dinner last night he asked if he could meet my family when they come into town next week. :)
Of course he can. HOW COULD HE THINK I’D LET MY FAMILY FLY IN FROM THE OPPOSITE COAST WITHOUT GETTING A CHANCE TO JUDGE HIM!?
- me: Our waitress looks like the chick from American Beauty.
- him: I've never seen it.
- me: ughhh *keeps looking at her*
- him: Well it would be awkward if I looked at her.
- me: I'm looking. What? I could be a lesbian!
- him: What? I meant because I have to turn my head. All you have to do is look over.
- me: oh.
- him: *mimics me* I could be a lesbian...That's a concern for me! I should be worried!
I do want to walk you to the bus stop, but…I’m a mess down there.
sad boyfriend because his roommate hopped in the shower right when he wanted to go in and clean himself up after sex (take off the condom, get dry). I needed to go to work and was already late because I wanted him lol.
*on a similar note he went into a rant about how people should not shower everyday because it’s not good for the skin. Before he did this he asked me if I shower everyday and I said yes because:
1. I thought that was what he was getting at (that people should shower often)
2. It’s actually more like 3x a week when I need to wash my hair (which is what I should have said.) :(
Didn’t correct myself but I did let him know that I wasn’t against not showering everyday. My shower habits vary depending on what I’m doing. I actually love his natural smell.
Roommate was sleeping on the couch when she saw me walking out the door with my boyfriend at 4 am this morning
- us: hey
- her: are you leaving now too?
- him: no, she's walking me out--LIKE A GENTLEMAN.
I'm 98 percent sure my coworker is racist.
- me: *finishes warming up meal in office kitchen*
- coworker: what is that? chicken?
- me: no, they're potatoes *looks at plate of what is clearly hash browns*
- coworker: was gonna say, what a strange breakfast! Whatever floats your boat!
- me: *walks away with a menacing cackle*
we talked about how being jealous of someone does not mean that you’re in love with them.
he had a previous conversation with his best friend who had spoken with a guy who said he knew he’d never been in love because he had never been jealous.
those things are not exclusive to each other.
I think I’m in love but I’ve never been before. I’ve spoken about this previously, but still unsure.
he called for no reason and it turned out we were kind of close to each other…so he came to give me a kiss and say hello before he went off to an errand. :)